Dr. Forshee has been providing professional training and education seminars for over a decade. She is now opening her calendar for workshops throughout the state of New Jersey on a variety of topics that may pertain to your company, group or organization. Topics covered are listed below.
- Risk assessment
- Suicide assessment
- Non-suicidal self-injury
- Managing psychiatric emergencies
- Managing aggressive behavior
- Neurobiology of unspoken communication
- Various topics pertaining to mental health
- Various topics pertaining to communication in relationships
Current Workshops Available:
- Managing Risk and Suicide with Your Clients
- Monsters Under the Bed: Non-Suicidal Self-Injury
- Unspoken Communication in Relationships: How to Break Old Patterns
- Suicide Risk: Identifying, De-Escalating, and What to Do
Dr. Forshee ensures the presentation or workshop is specifically tailored to the needs of the audience by gaining a thorough history of the facility, target audience, and goals you would like to achieve. Dr. Forshee’s presentations are interactive and dynamic, and integrates real-life practice with current research and scientific facts. Dr. Forshee is happy to accommodate any group size. Please contact Dr. Forshee directly with any inquiries and for pricing.
- “Non-suicidal self-injury, suicide and risk and the chain analysis method of assessment”
- Dr. Forshee training crisis clinicians throughout the state on “Non-suicidal self-injury, suicide and risk and the chain analysis method of assessment”.
- “Breaking Unhealthy Patterns in Relationships”
- Dr. Forshee presenting for BNY Mellon on “Breaking Unhealthy Patterns in Relationships.”
- “Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide”
- Dr. Forshee on an expert panel supporting Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide at Two River Theater in Red Bank, NJ. Responding to questions the community has regarding suicide awareness, risk, prevention and resiliency in youth.
- “Suicide Risk: Identifying, De-Escalating & What to Do”
- Dr. Forshee providing a seminar for the Monmouth Bar Association at the Monmouth County Courthouse, Freehold, NJ.
- “Depression and the Older Adult”
- Dr. Forshee training at Four Seasons Mirage Independent Living Community.
- “Neurobiology & Psychology of Initiating and Maintaining Relationships with Clients”
- Navesink Business Group, NJ
- “Identifying and Managing Escalated Behaviors in the Hospital”
- Bayshore Medical Center, NJ
- “Monsters Under the Bed: Non-Suicidal Self-Injury”
- Princeton Family Institute, Rutgers University Office of Continuing Education
- “The Evaluation of Non-Suicidal Self-Injury, Risk & Suicide: Basics of the Chain Analysis Method of Assessing”
- Rutgers University Behavioral Health in Piscataway, NJ
Dr. Forshee training psychiatric screeners at Rutgers University Behavioral Health.
- “Suicide & Risk in the ER: Statistics & Assessment”
- Ocean Medical Center in Brick, NJ
Dr. Forshee training patient observers at Ocean Medical Center.
- “Identifying and Managing Escalated Behaviors in the ER”
- Southern Ocean Medical Center in Manahawkin, NJ.
- “Behavioral Interventions for Managing Assaultive Patients”
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune Township, NJ.
Dr. Forshee training physicians, residents, nurses and mental health counselors at the 3rd Annual Emergency Psychiatry Symposium: Violence Prevention & Management.
- “Risk and Suicide Assessment”
- Dr. Forshee training nursing staff at Southern Ocean Medical Center in Manahawkin, NJ.
- “Risk & Suicide Assessment”
- Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin, NJ.
Dr. Danielle Forshee training mental health clinicians working in schools (K-12) throughout the state for the New Jersey Association of School Social Workers 56th Annual Conference.
Attorney, Partner in Charge
Owner, Financial Advising Firm