After many years of being in practice, I have determined what works best for my client’s needs. The product is a practice that responds to you. A convenient, modernized approach to psychological services.
Clients have ongoing access to me directly via email throughout the week and can count receiving a response from me directly by phone or email, within 24-business hours. It is usually the moments between appointments where real life happens, and progress is made. In these moments you can be assured I will make the time to get back to you.
More Quality Time
The typical “therapy hour” is 45 to 50 minutes in length. After years of adhering to this, I realized it just wasn’t enough. First, it takes time to get settled into the appointment, then we need time to tackle and sift through the real issues, do the intervention, and then unwind and close the appointment. At my practice, you can feel at ease that you will always get a more comfortable and fulfilling 60-minute “therapy hour”.
To ensure the highest caliber of assessment and treatment, I invest time in collaborating with other care providers that are involved in your life, if applicable. The highest quality of care at its foundation is first ensuring I have a clear understanding of the history and treatment you and your family have already been through before landing in my office. Interviewing previous or current providers lends itself to making sure I don’t duplicate what has already been done that may not have had success and helps me to filter what alternative options I have at my disposal that may have the highest likelihood of success.
- Convenience & Privacy: 100% Paperless Practice
- Providing you with the most secure, private, reliable and convenient services is of the utmost importance. My practice utilizes the most trusted, up-to-date software, application platforms and hardware available. All electronic devices and platforms have been integrated using HIPAA-compliant cloud syncing systems. The security of a fully electronic practice assures your private information will never be left in unsecured storage areas, accidentally left in locations such as a copy machine or fax or viewed by anyone other than myself. Below you can read about the applications and platforms I have chosen to use at my practice:
- All informed consents, agreements and contracts are executed through DocuSign, which is the current global standard for legally binding e-signatures. DocuSign provides multiple levels of verification and encryption to protect your private information and is also HIPAA-compliant. DocuSign allows you to complete and sign documents anywhere, anytime, on any device.
How it works: Upon scheduling an appointment, you will receive documents directly to your email from DocuSign via an encrypted link. After clicking on the link, you will be directed to create a free account and a unique e-signature using your finger on your electronic device. Once the document has been fully completed and executed, it will automatically be sent to me and you will instantly be provided with copies of all documents.
- All of your private health information and records are created and maintained within Box, which is an I-cloud storage and syncing system. Box utilizes security controls across the cloud including vulnerability management, security information and event management, data loss prevention, endpoint security and mobile security. To ensure loss-prevention, Box I-cloud storage system ensures integrity of your protected health information in the event the physical electronic device used to store your information becomes lost, stolen or broken. This application works seamlessly with DocuSign, ensuring no private health information will ever be transmitted through unsecure or unencrypted means.
- All faxes sent and received through my practice occurs via Sfax, a mobile cloud faxing system. Sfax is protected by strong encryption, has uncompromising security factors and is HIPAA compliant to protect the transmission of your private health information. Sfax allows me to remotely send and receive faxes, resulting in expedient response times. This application works seamlessly with Box, ensuring no private health information will ever be transmitted through unsecure or unencrypted means.
- All video appointments take place on doxy.me, a free and secure telemedicine platform that is encrypted, ensuring third parties and hackers cannot intercept the appointment. This application is also HIPAA compliant, guaranteeing your privacy.
How it works: All you need is a computer or device with internet connection and a webcam. Once you click on this link https://doxy.me/drdanielleforshee you will be automatically directed to my virtual waiting room.
Click to Expand Photo
Health Insurance Notice: My top priority is being able to ensure my clients’ rights to privacy, anonymity, and confidentiality within professional limits. Thus, I am not participating provider with any health insurance companies.